Tuesday 2 October 2012

Kidnapped

The Journey 

I was blind folded for most of the way
We walked all day and all night for three days.
We walked through the woods during the day and kept to the paths at night.
When I was too tired to walk, my captor carried me on his back.
When we arrived at the house, I dropped to the ground from exhaustion and was relieved temporarily from my anguish by sleep.
I was sold the next morning to a new master.

This child had only gone to check his rabbit trap, when he was pushed to the ground, his mouth gagged and a sack put over his head.

He had become a slave boy.

 Questions:

Why do you think the kidnapped was blindfolded?
Why do you think they walked all day and all night?
Why do you think the captor was in a hurry?
Why do you think they walked through the woods during the
day and kept to the paths at night?
How much do you think the kidnapped child was sold for?
 

Activity: You are the kidnapped. Write down all the things you are worried about.

No comments:

Post a Comment